How do I find my ebiz password?
(NOTE: To retrieve/reset your password, you must have an email address in your records. If you do not have an email address on file, contact Customer Service at email@example.com
or call 800-876-7464 and they will assist you immediately.)
- Go to the main Members Only front page
- Click on the words "Forgot your password or New User Click here" on the left side of the page, which will pull up this screen:
- Click in the white box to the right of "Enter Member Number" and enter your BHS Member Number into the box. (Your number is on your BHS membership card. It is also the six digit number on your Harmonizer mailing label.)
- Click the Submit button which will bring up this screen:
- An email will be sent to the address that is shown at the top of this screen (in red text) with instructions and a link to reset your password. Be patient. It could take anywhere from five to thirty minutes or even longer for the email to arrive, depending on your email service speed or internet connection.
When the email arrives you will see a link. Click this link. This will open up a new browser window that will allow you to enter a new password:
- Click in the box to the right of "Choose New Password:" and then carefully type the password you want to use. You will not see the actual password.
- Click in the box to the right of "Repeat New Password:" and be sure you type the exact same password.
- Record your new password along with your member number in a secure place.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your password has now been reset and you will automatically be logged into the members only website.